The were 22 SAFs selected in the 2023 draft, as follows:
Round 1 -
Round 2 - Brian Branch, Jartavius Martin
Round 3 - Sydney Brown, Ji'Ayir Brown, Jordan Battle
Round 4 - Chamarri Conner, Jay Ward,
Round 5 - Jammie Robinson, Jordan Howard, Daniel Scott, Antonio Johnson, Chris Smith
Round 6 - JL Skinner, Jerrick Reed, Erick Hallett
Round 7 - Demarcco Hellams, Jason Taylor, Anthony Johnson, Brandon Hill, Nic Jones, Gervarrius Owens, Kendall Williamson
1) Kamren Kinchens | 5'11 | 202 | SAF | Miami
2) Andrew Mukuba | 6'0 | 185 | SAF | Clemson
9/4 - Duke - Aside from one play that I noticed him being out of position, Mukuba played well against the run and pass, keeping the ball in front of him and showing good athleticism.
3) Calen Bullock | 6'3 | 190 | SAF | USC
4) James Williams | 6'4 | 224 | SAF | Miami
5) Rod Moore | 6'0 | 185 | SAF | Michigan
6) Cole Bishop | 6'2 | 206 | SAF | Utah
8/31 - Florida - Bishop had a very good game, pacing his team with 11 tackles, 9 of which were solo. He showed off good range and read plays well. He came downhill with resolute speed to close in on the ball in both pass defense and as a tackler.
7) Malachi Moore | 6'0 | 190 | SAF | Alabama
9/9 - Texas - Moore asserted himself often, showed his chops against the pass and run. He played with good range and ball awareness, often looked like 'Bama's best defender.
8) Beau Brade | 6'1 | 210 | SAF | Maryland
9) Tyler Nubine | 6'2 | 210 | SAF | Minnesota
8/31 - Nebraska - Nubine had a solid game overall, with his best play coming late in the 4th to seal their victory with an INT. He notched another one prior on an overthrown ball. While he shined when the ball was in front of him, he didn't fair nearly as well when he had to cover routes over the top or across the field. He also wasn't very fast in coming up for tackle support.
10) Jaylon Carlies | 6'2 | 219 | SAF | Missouri
9/16 - Kansas State - Carlies looked the part today. He kept plays in front of him and showed good closing speed in coverage and as a downhill tackler.
11) Lathan Ransom | 6'1 | 205 | SAF | Ohio State
9/2 - Indiana - Had a pretty quiet game, as he wasn't really tested and plays ended pretty quickly where he'd otherwise have to make plays on the ball.
9/23 - Notre Dame - Played very well, kept plays in front of him and was an active striker. He paced his squad with 13 tackles.
12) Kenny Logan | 6'0 | 210 | SAF | Kansas
9/8 - Illinois - Logan paced his team with 8 tackles, was all over the filed tonight. He kept plays in front of him while showing off very good range.
13) Jaden Hicks | 6'3 | 209 | SAF | Washington State
9/9 - Wisconsin - Hicks had a nice game, showing he could roam the field well and step up as a tackler.
14) Trikweze Bridges | 6'1 | 196 | SAF/CB | Oregon
9/9 - Texas Tech - Bridges got banged up and lost reps because of it, but he looked the part while in, showing good coverage skills.
15) Josh Proctor | 6'2 | 205 | SAF | Ohio State
9/2 - Indiana - Great game, read plays very well and was dependable in pass and run coverage.
9/23 - Notre Dame - Was off in coverage on a couple plays, but showed well as a tackler, had 7 stops.
16) Bud Clark | 6'0 | 200 | SAF | TCU
17) Demani Richardson | 6'1 | 215 | SAF | Texas A&M
18) Jack Howell | 5'10 | 200 | SAF | Colorado State
19) Hudson Clark | 6'2 | 188 | SAF | Arkansas
9/16 - BYU - Clark was a bit up and down. When the ball was in front of him, he did well. However, when having to cover routes across the middle as a center fielder, he didn't fair as well.
20) Jalen Catalon | 5'10 | 200 | SAF | Texas
9/9 - Alabama - Had a very nice game, was around the ball quite often. He looked like a solid in-the-box type, with 6 of his 7 tackles were solo stops.
21) Marcus Fuqua | 6'0 | 195 | SAF | Buffalo
22) Rashad Wisdom | 5'9 | 205 | SAF | UTSA
23) Tykee Smith | 5'10 | 200 | SAF | Georgia
9/16 - South Carolina - Showed some good play in coverage, played with ball awareness and good tackling.
24) Akeem Dent | 6'1 | 196 | SAF | Florida State
9/2 - LSU - Dent provided decent backend support, while being very active in coming up to support the run. He was in on 5 stops.
25) Kobe Savage | 5'11 | 206 | SAF | Kansas State
9/16 - Missouri - Savage had a very solid game, notched 8 solo tackles on the day. He covered well over the top, and was quick to come up and give tackling support.