2021 Mock Draft - ROUND 3
65) Jaguars - Remaining Needs: QB, WR, OT, TE, IOL
Dyami Brown | WR | North Carolina - Brown plays with remarkable speed. He's yet another weapon to help their young QB, a consummate deep threat.
66) Jets - QB, RB, CB, OT, IOL, ILB, S
Eric Stokes | CB | Georgia - Stokes has insane speed and backs it up with some solid to good game tape. He's a good find for a team that really needs CB help.
67) Texans - Remaining Needs: CB, DE/EDGE, WR, S, TE, IOL
Ronnie Perkins | DE/EDGE | Oklahoma - The Texans ranked 30th in sacks allowed, so an O-lineman could get his name called if the talent is there. However, Perkins is an elite pass-rusher who could help fill in for the now gone JJ Watt.
68) Falcons - Remaining Needs: EDGE, S, CB, IOL, RB, WR
Tyson Campbell | CB | Georgia - Campbell could be seen as a solid value here, as he has the type of speed that isn't easy to come by. While his game tape is a little off at times, he flashes.
69) Bengals - Remaining Needs: OT, EDGE, IDL, WR, IOL, TE
Joe Tryon | EDGE | Washington - Provided that the Bengals fill good about their O-line at this juncture, they can continue to fortify their defense. Many think Tryon is a top-50 prospect.
70) Eagles - Remaining Needs: WR, S, CB, LB, TE
Jabril Cox | LB | LSU - The Eagles could go with a bigger need here, like WR. However, Cox is viewed by many to be a 3-down LB, a guy who can produce tackles and cover in space.
71) Broncos - Remaining Needs: EDGE, QB, OT, CB, LB, RB
Davis Mills | QB | Stanford - The Broncos may not be able to trade up in Round 1 for a QB, or they simply don't feel it's warranted. However, Drew Lock is on the hot seat and they'll want to bring in competition.
72) Lions - Remaining Needs: WR, S, LB, QB, IDL
Pete Werner | LB | Ohio State - The Lions could certainly be looking at LB's and DT's at this juncture. Werner, wo plays at the former position, is one of the nation's best.
73) Panthers - Remaining Needs: OT, IOL, WR, TE
Carlos Basham | DE | Wake Forest - The Panthers may have bigger needs at this juncture, but Basham is a prospect who easily could/should be selected in Round 2.
74) Football Team (via 49ers) - Remaining Needs: QB, IOL, OT, WR, TE, RB
Michael Carter | RB | North Carolina - Washington could certainly go in a different direction here, but Carter is a Round 2 talent who somehow fell here. He's too good to pass on.
75) Cowboys - Remaining Needs: EDGE, S, LB
Jackson Carman | OT/OG | Clemson - The Cowboys will be looking to add some depth to their O-line. Carman is an OT/OG tweener who could be thrown into the mix anywhere for them.
76) Giants - Remaining Needs: IOL, EDGE, OT, TE
Patrick Jones II | DE | Pittsburgh - After using their first two selections to beef up their O-line, they go defense here by adding a very solid edge defender in Jones.
77) Patriots - (Forfeited)
78) Chargers - Remaining Needs: IOL, OT, EDGE, TE, LB, CB
Kelvin Joseph | CB | Kentucky - Joseph is an excellent CB, so the Chargers have to feel they're getting a deal here. While he may not be needed right away, he's a great depth selection.
79) Vikings - Remaining Needs: OT, CB, IOL, S, IDL
Elijah Molden | CB | Washington - The Vikings lost some talent at the safety position, so they'll be eyeing suitable replacements. Molden is undersized and didn't test real well, so he could fall farther than his talents would indicate.
80) Raiders (via Cardinals) - Remaining Needs: OT, IOL, IDL, S, WR
Tylan Wallace | WR | OK State - The Raiders aren't out of the woods at WR. Wallace is a very good deep threat, does quite well when competing for 50/50 jump balls.
81) Raiders - Remaining Needs: OT, IOL, IDL, S, WR
Shaun Wade | CB/S | Ohio State - Wade has the skills to go Round 2, but many aren't as high on him as they are other prospects given his play last season. He'd be a great SAF convert.
82) Dolphins - Remaining Needs: WR, RB, LB, EDGE, OT, IOL
D'Wayne Eskridge | WR | Western Michigan - The Dolphins could be in the market for a lightning fast underneath guy. Jakeem Grant hasn't worked out.
83) Football Team - Remaining Needs: QB, IOL, OT, WR, TE, RB
Brevin Jordan | TE | Miami - Washington needs receiving help, and they could address as much through a WR or TE. If Jordan is available here, he could be the highest rated pass-catcher on their board.
84) Bears - Remaining Needs: QB, WR, OT, EDGE, IOL, IDL
Kenneth Gainwell | RB | Memphis - The Bears have bigger needs, but Gainwell has break away speed, more than capable of getting early reps. He'd help up this hobbled offense.
85) Eagles (via Colts) - Remaining Needs: WR, S, CB, LB, TE
Caden Sterns | SAF | Texas - Sterns is coming off of a down year based on the expectations of many, but he's an excellent safety with very good speed and cover skills.
86) Titans - Remaining Needs: OT, WR, TE, ILB, CB
Hunter Long | TE | Boston College - The Titans will/should at a TE at some juncture. In what isn't a real top-heavy draft at the position, they get a very solid prospect in Long.
87) Jets (via Seahawks) - Remaining Needs: QB, RB, CB, OT, IOL, ILB, S
Spencer Brown | OT | Northern Iowa - The Jets would be wise to add some O-line talent. Brown is a fantastic athlete, a guy who could compete for and win the RT job.
88) Steelers - Remaining Needs: QB, OT, RB, CB, IOL
Quincy Roche | EDGE | Miami - The Steelers always seem open to adding talent within their LB corps. Roche underwhelmed as a true DE, but he's good when able to pin his ears back and go.
89) Rams - Remaining Needs: S, IOL, IDL, EDGE, TE
Jaylen Twyman | DT | Pittsburgh - After throwing up 40 reps on the bench at his Pro Day, Twyman more than showed that he's been keeping himself busy in the weight room, further evidences why he's so effective in 1:1's. With Michael Brockers gone, the Rams should look to replace him.
90) Browns - Remaining Needs: EDGE, LB, CB, WR
Jordan Smith | EDGE | UAB - Smith is a long defender who can get washed out of plays at times, but as a whole he's a good player who can be disruptive as a force off the edge.
91) Vikings (via Ravens) - Remaining Needs: OT, CB, IOL, S, IDL
Jay Tufele | DT | USC - Adding Tomlinson to a 2-year deal should shore up some concerns along their interior, but he's just one guy. Tufele sat out this past season, but his prior game tape shows how good he is.
92) Browns (via Saints) - Remaining Needs: EDGE, LB, CB, WR
Paulson Adebo | CB | Stanford - Adebo looked fantastic at his recent Pro Day, but his simply didn't play to his athletic abilities nor talent in 2019. He's worth the flyer.
93) Packers - Remaining Needs: WR, OT, IDL, LB, IOL, CB
Ambry Thomas | CB | Michigan - Teams can never have enough quality cover men, so the Packers take advantage of a deep CB draft class and get themselves some depth.
94) Bills - Remaining Needs: CB, WR, LB, EDGE, TE
Tutu Atwell | WR | Louisville - As if defending Stefon Diggs isn't tough enough, the Bills add another speedster to their roster. Atwell is a very tough match up, would bring another element to an already good passing attack.
95) Chiefs - Remaining Needs: OT, IOL, EDGE, LB, WR, CB
Tyler Shelvin | DT | LSU - The Chiefs certainly have other needs/positions they could address with this pick, but Shelvin is a massive dude who'd seemingly make any run defense that much better.
96) Buccaneers - Remaining Needs: IDL, EDGE, RB, WR, OT, IOL, QB, TE
Walker Little | OT | Stanford - The Bucs could use more O-line depth. Little is coming off of some injuries, but he's proven to be very effective when healthy.
97) (Compensatory) - Patriots - Remaining Needs: QB, CB, WR, IDL, S
Tommy Togiai | DT | Ohio State -
98) (Compensatory) - Chargers - Remaining Needs: IOL, OT, EDGE, TE, LB, CB
Dylan Moses | LB | Alabama
99) (Compensatory) - Saints - Remaining Needs: LB, WR, CB, EDGE
Kary Vincent | CB/SAF | LSU -
100) (Compensatory) - Cowboys - Remaining Needs: EDGE, S, LB
Andre Cisco | SAF | Syracuse
101) (Compensatory) - Titans - Remaining Needs: OT, WR, TE, ILB, CB
Cameron Mcgrone | LB | Michigan
102) (Compensatory) - Lions (via Rams) - Remaining Needs: WR, S, LB, QB, IDL
Marlon Tuipulotu | DT | USC -
103) (Compensatory) - 49ers - Remaining Needs: WR, CB, IOL, RB, QB, S
Kendrick Green | OG/C | Illinois -
104) (Compensatory) - Rams - Remaining Needs: S, IOL, IDL, EDGE, TE
Deonte Brown | OG | Alabama -
105) (Compensatory) - Ravens - Remaining Needs: WR, EDGE, S, IOL, OT
Nico Collins | WR | Michigan -
106) (Compensatory) - Saints - Remaining Needs: LB, WR, CB, EDGE
Talanoa Hufanga | SAF | USC -