2021 Mock Draft - ROUND 2
33) Jaguars - Remaining Needs: QB, WR, OT, TE, IOL
Creed Humphrey | C/OG | Oklahoma - The Jaguars need to make every effort to protect their new franchise QB. Humphrey is a gifted prospect with good to strong game tape. He tested out well for the position, showed good strength and agility.
34) Jets - Remaining Needs: QB, RB, CB, OT, IOL, ILB, S
Travis Etienne | RB | Clemson - Etienne is a very gifted back who easily could get drafted in the latter part of Round 1. For a team that needs a premier ball carrier, he's a a value selection here.
35) Falcons - Remaining Needs: EDGE, S, CB, IOL, RB, WR
Trevon Moehrig | SAF | TCU - It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Moehrig get gobbled up in Round 1. He's the nation's best safety, and a perfect fit for this needy team.
36) Dolphins (via Texans) - Remaining Needs: WR, RB, LB, EDGE, OT, IOL
Javonte Williams | RB | North Carolina - If the Dolphins don't go RB with their 18th overall selection, grabbing one here almost makes too much sense. Williams is a great player, would work out nicely here.
37) Bengals - Remaining Needs: OT, EDGE, IDL, WR, IOL, TE
Christian Barmore | DT | Alabama - Barmore is a streaky player, but he's very good when on, as we saw in the National Championship. The Bengals are hoping he can fill the space left by Atkins.
38) Eagles - Remaining Needs: WR, S, CB, LB, TE
Asante Samuel Jr. | CB | LSU - Even with Darius Slay in tote, the Eagles would be wise to add a quality CB sooner vs. later. Samuel is a very good CB with impressive tape.
39) Panthers - Remaining Needs: OT, IOL, WR, TE
Jalen Mayfield | OT | Michigan - The Panthers should absolutely take steps toward building up their O-line adding some integrity and depth. Mayfield is a promising player.
40) Broncos - Remaining Needs: EDGE, QB, OT, CB, LB, RB
Dillon Radunz | OT/OG | North Dakota State - While Radunz projects as an OT, he has the chops to play anywhere, upgrading the O-line. As is, he could be an upgrade anywhere they see fit.
41) Lions - Remaining Needs: WR, S, LB, QB, IDL
Richie Grant | SAF | UCF - The Lions should be certainly be in the market for some safety help. Grant is flying up the draft boards after celebrating a great season.
42) Giants - Remaining Needs: IOL, EDGE, OT, TE
Jamin Davis | LB | Kentucky - I could see the Giants grabbing a playmaker for their defense. Davis tested off the charts, and after having a great season, his best football could be a head of him.
43) 49ers - Remaining Needs: WR, CB, IOL, RB, QB, S
Wyatt Davis | OG | Ohio State - Davis is coming off of an injury, and while I'm admittedly not as high on him as most, some folks in the NFL community had stamped him with a Round-1 grade a couple months back.
44) Cowboys - Remaining Needs: DT, EDGE, S, LB
Levi Onwuzurike | DT | Washington - The Cowboys need to improve their run defense. They have addressed the position in recent drafts, but still need more.
45) Jaguars (via Vikings) - Remaining Needs: QB, WR, OT, TE, IOL
Pat Freiermuth | TE | Penn State - At one point in the draft process, Freiermuth was getting Round-1 buzz. While that chatter has long since died off, he's a solid value here. Every QB appreciates a good TE.
46) Patriots - Remaining Needs: QB, CB, WR, IDL, S
Terrace Marshall | WR | LSU - The Pats did make some signings to shore up their WR corps, but doing so will not stop them from nabbing more talent. Marshall has Raound-1 potential, offers great value here.
47) Chargers - Remaining Needs: IOL, OT, EDGE, TE, LB, CB
Joseph Ossai | OLB/EDGE | Texas - If the Chargers do go in on an O-lineman in Round 1, I could see them grabbing some edge talent here. Ossai has the ability to play in a 3-4 or 4-3 scheme.
48) Raiders - Remaining Needs: OT, IOL, IDL, S, WR
Elijah Moore | WR | Ole Miss - The Raiders always seem to be a tough call when it comes to the draft. They don't seem to be donw at WR, and Moore has crazy speed.
49) Cardinals - Remaining Needs: CB, RB, WR, TE, IDL, IOL, EDGE
Daviyon Nixon | DT | Iowa - The Cardinals need an infusion of young talent at DT, so they waste no time grabbing this monster. Nixon won his conference's DPOY award for a reason.
50) Dolphins - Remaining Needs: WR, RB, LB, EDGE, OT, IOL
Landon Dickerson | C | Alabama - The Dolphins continue to add more integrity to their O-Line. Matt Skura was a good insurance signing, but Dickerson is a play to the future, an excellent prospect.
51) Football Team - Remaining Needs: QB, IOL, OT, WR, TE, RB
Kyle Trask | QB | Florida - Washington played themselves out of the top QB race, so they have to settle at this juncture. Trask's play was a bit up and down, but as a whole he has solid potential.
52) Bears - Remaining Needs: QB, WR, OT, EDGE, IOL, IDL
Trey Smith | OG | Tennessee - The Bears have a big hole at RG. Smith has been up and down throughout his career, also had some medical issues. However, he brings a ton of upside to the position.
53) Titans - Remaining Needs: OT, WR, TE, ILB, CB
Brady Christensen | OT | BYU - The Titans struck out with Isaiah Wilson, so they'll most likely take another early swing at some OT talent. Christensen is wildly underrated, a very good blocker.
54) Colts - Remaining Needs: OT, WR, EDGE, TE, IOL, CB
Rondale Moore | WR | Purdue - The Colts have a very solid passing game overall, but they lack a true WR1. Moore may not quite be that guy, but he'll make everyone around him better.
55) Steelers - Remaining Needs: QB, OT, RB, CB, IOL
Ifeatu Melifonwu | CB | Syracuse - The Steelers may not have an immediate need at CB, but losing Mike Hilton should be of some concern given his snap count. Going into the Sr. Bowl week, Melifonwu was revered by most as a Day 3 prospect, drawing a lot of intrigue due to his physical makeup. His stock is now up, as he really impressed at the venue.
56) Seahawks - Remaining Needs: EDGE/OLB, CB, IOL, RB
Aaron Robinson | CB | UCF - No team surrendered more passing yards than the Seahawks did. They needed CB help even when they had Shaq Griffin. Now that he's gone, it makes the need even more vital.
57) Rams - Remaining Needs: S, IOL, IDL, EDGE, TE
Jevon Holland | SAF | Oregon - The Rams are without a 1st-Rounder, so it'll be interesting to so what direction they go here. They lost a very good player in John Johnson, so replacing him is a must.
58) Ravens - Remaining Needs: WR, EDGE, S, IOL, OT
Josh Myers | C/OG | Ohio State - The Ravens could certainly use an upgrade at the center position. Myers looked the part all season, held up well in the post-season. In a draft where center talent will go fast, they strike accordingly.
59) Browns - Remaining Needs: EDGE, LB, CB, WR
Amon-Ra St. Brown | WR | USC - The Browns are expected to part ways with OBJ next year. If St. Brown falls here, I think he could end up being a good to great bargain find.
60) Saints - Remaining Needs: LB, WR, CB, EDGE
Amari Rodgers | WR | Clemson - The Saints parted ways with Jared Cook. In as much, they look for receiving options to fill his production void. Rodgers is a very underrated WR who proved to be more than reliable all season long, then dusted coverage at the Sr. Bowl.
61) Bills - Remaining Needs: CB, WR, LB, EDGE, TE
Nick Bolton | LB | Missouri - The Bills got out-flanked several times by the Chiefs, which is something they need to address. Even with Milano retained as expected, more speed within the LB corps would help. Bolton is a a fast, run and chase prospect who'll make their LB corps better.
62) Packers - Remaining Needs: WR, OT, IDL, LB, IOL, CB
Quinn Meinerz | C/OG | Wisconsin-Whitewater - The Packers need O-line help/depth, and Meinerz looked very good at the Senior Bowl. He held up very well against some very good players, elevating his stock. His versatility is a huge plus.
63) Chiefs - Remaining Needs: OT, IOL, EDGE, LB, WR, CB
Baron Browning | LB/EDGE | Ohio State - The Chiefs are ultimately going to look for another edge prospect. While Browning is listed as a LB first option, he looked very good coming off the edge in regular season play and at the Sr. Bowl.
64) Buccaneers - Remaining Needs: IDL, EDGE, RB, WR, OT, IOL, QB, TE
Alim McNeil | DT | NC State - Suh is out after 2021, so the Bucs could be in the market for some D-line help/depth. McNeil has plus movement skills for a guy his size, is also very sturdy.